Glowing Orange Ufo Over Mississippi Feb 15 2014 Ufo Sighting News
See of sighting: February 15, 2014

Site of sighting: Hernando, Mississippi, USA

Source: MUFON

Outsider states:


I was at a acquaintances continue having some food and drink and we moved out onto the square to smoke. I was sitting in the bench talking the same as I noticed an ocher light height over a distant neighbors house. Our first kindness was a lantern and also we kindness possibly it was unruffled a plane so we unruffled watched it prop up tangentially the sky and as it neared the clouds it unruffled departed. It looked once a in short supply irregular ocher dot. Auspiciously we laughed it over and carried on and about 5 minutes forward-looking another one appeared from the extremely spot and went the extremely limit as the last. This time we contracted to stand pictures and I zoomed in and tried to use flash but it turned out looking once a pale orb so I turned the flash off and captured the picture I cling to now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive