Ufo Sighting In Hacienda Heights California On May 9Th 2013 Found Anomoly In Picture Did Not See
I am a California state licensed branch 3 (WDO Inspector #43953), or better known as a "Termite" Inspector. I take pix during my inspections to document my findings so later when I write my report, I can go back & review. I was in Hacienda Heights just finishing my inspection. Later (Today 5/10/13), while going over the pictures I had taken for this inspection, I noticed an anomoly in one of the last shots I took while facing West/North-West. Hey folks, I am NOT claiming this to be a UFO! For all I know, it is some sort of lens flare or other explainable occurrence, but because it SEEMS to have solidity and it is unlike anything I would usually see in the sky, I thought I'd send it to the experts for further analysis. Maybe it's nothing at all, but I'll let you determine that. I heard nothing...I saw nothing...I felt nothing. I simply found a strange object in my picture and want you to take a look. To be honest, it looks a lot like a drywood termite swarmer (IRONIC), but a bug would not show up like this unless it was huge, like the size of a car not to mention, drywood termites don't start their swarming season until September. Again, I'm not holding my breath here. P.S.
I was using my IPHONE 5 to take the pictures

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive