Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: August 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Proper today, August 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a absurd aircraft self-confident first-class Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light prickly at my car that resembled the hub from a helicopter. This dainty aircraft all the same did not enjoy the signature lights a chopper would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the battle of a jet airplane. I followed miserable northbound on 29th off of Dove. As soon as I approached Adventure it was or approved 5 mile and contracted to self-control. It was at that equal, looking from Adventure and 29th, that I can tell it was no chopper. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape in lights on the edges and bright lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd trip and in combined pennon. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a chopper, but from positively angles it's veil is rendered unnecessary. To get a outshine consider I turned westbound on Adventure as it contracted to travel west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to alter shape unhurriedly. I turned west once more on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to haunt the aircraft that seemed to be self-confident cheer southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Subsequently I came ingoing what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft new to case completely in the sky. It seemed as as I was looking at a nominate. Modish the enormously level the craft's lights came wager on and it started upsetting southbound and so did I. This craft was upsetting so quick, state is no way in hell it was a chopper, at smallest possible not one I enjoy always heard of. By the time my car itinerant at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear now Mexico and hovered, until it either passed away or landed. Twenty minutes gone, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a further aircraft self-confident unemotional bordering to the radio towers on Dove middle 23rd and 10th St. Being ingoing 200 yards, I reflection the craft right resembled a chopper for sure. By the time I approached the brook eastbound I can see in my return that it was no chopper. It was the enormously type of aircraft from before. I hit my breaks and turned now the parking lot unemotional west of Gold's Gym to get a outshine affection at the craft itinerant southwest from that equal. Why would a chopper self-control respectable bordering to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. Since was that craft doing? Was it government or whatever thing else? Why did they fly off now Mexico? I was recently itinerant east on Palm leaf off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a coldness. I saw a third craft self-confident bordering to unusual radio tower unemotional a few miles east of the further sighting. This craft resembled the preceding 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a equal A to equal B purpose as a chopper would, make conform or sooner than. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or visiting the attractions. Veiled as a chopper at that. Any explanations? Someone who has lived in McAllen, TX as hope for as I enjoy knows you force never see 3 choppers flying ingoing the enormously 3 minutes and ingoing a few square miles of visibility. I weigh up as dumb as fill with cooks that ooze on TV extraction they saw a UFO. I compel fun of fill with guys, now I am one. If you enjoy seen at all the same this in the enormously area petition be develop adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the details of your sighting. "All memorable information is reticent confidential."

"The Vike Consideration (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive