Ufo Sighting In Winter Springs
UFO SIGHTING IN WINTER SPRINGS, FLORIDA ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - LARGE BRIGHT LIGHT WITH THREE SMALLER BRIGHTER LIGHTS APPEARING TO DROP FROM BOTTOM OF OBJECT

I was driving east from Longwood Fl. to Winter Springs Fl. when I spotted a bright glowing light, what struck me as odd were the three smaller bright lights that seemed to appear beneath the object, no movement to them just sitting in a row directly beneath the larger glowing object. I knew that it was not a star it was just too big. When I pulled over to take photos with my IPhone I noticed the three lights disappearing in what seemed to be a fog or clou, however there were no clouds in the sky. The larger bright glowing object was still there. Also there was a wavey vapor trail that was below the object but not close to the object, however you could tell that the contrail was from the object. It looked like it has coming from the ground up. This sighting went on for 10 minutes and I still took photos from my phone at my home. It then faded out and it was gone. What was left seemed to be a very bright whispy cloud almost like the moon was behind giving off a bright look to it.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive