Ufo Over Los Angeles Ca March 30 2013 Full First Clip
My friend and I saw a silver-white point of light as we arrived at the front of my building on a sunny and windy Saturday afternoon in Los Angeles, California. After realizing it wasn't floating off, I ran and got my Canon FS300, and propped myself against the fence the best that I could to hold the camera steady. I was fairly convinced it was some type of hot air couldn't see the viewfinder very Getting a bit far sighted so all I saw was a bright dot on the screen while I was filming. And I knew it wasn't moving, but hovering. Still convinced it was maybe a passenger balloon, I made the comment about balloons a woman I saw in a UFO documentary closer inspection with different versions, this is definitely not a balloon, hot-air, mylar, Goodyear Blimp (wink), or otherwise. I feel bad for making fun of that lady. Please be polite.

Origin: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive