Ufo Sightings Ufos Seen Over Chandler And Picture In Arizona November 7 And 11 2013
NOVEMBER 10, 2013 - UNITED STATES - Here are two videos of strange UFO activity in Arizona.The first one took place over Picture on the 11th of November, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:"It was a Friday night, I was heading from Marana to Picture Rocks when the object caught my eye. ""It was very, very big with a triangle shape. Across the road there was two other vehicles ahead that stopped and the drivers got out to watch something in the sky. At first I thought maybe it was military until I saw it changed shapes and colors. ""It went straight up and down to sideways. It went very very dim and slowly started moving. Too slow for a plane and/or helicopter. Then it got very very very bright and huge in shape. Like a triangle shape, then a boomerang shape.""I have a video of it, but I only captured the red and white rapid lights jumping around quickly. The video shows rapid movement and light patterns. I was standing still and you can see the object moving crazy like. Sorry for the cuss words, as I was in shock." [EDITED FOR CLARITY]WATCH: UFO activity over Picture. WATCH: UFO activity over Chandler.

Reference: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive