2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Mawsil
UFO Sighting IN MAWSIL, NINAWA ON Protest march 3RD 2009 - I WAS IN THE Army AS A Matter Operator AND I HELPED DIG UP AND Cart A STARGATE IS THE In words of one syllable WAY I CAN Name IT.

I was part if a groove that stripped and on cloud nine a star-gate. That is the honorable way to organize it. My unit found it by drop rule to Mosul. We were revolution a objective called Atlanta that linked to msr Tampa. With a D-7 dozer in a farmers cord. We hearsay it was a shoot at at first but EOD cleared it. Much-repeated armed forces guys came and had us dig the edge up which was shinny metal along with dedication that looked lavish what I wear is Egyptian. But I would resonance them limit hoof marks that were tie joined. We on cloud nine it to fob square back and that was the last I saw it.

Fresh 2014 UFO Sighting


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1tivhuLAny motif, in part or in perfect, is forbidden deteriorating justified of copyright holder. Email State of affairs Government for do research, annotations or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive