Orange Amber Colored Lights Over Lansing Michigan
Date: November 11, 2011Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. I witnessed these lights. Exceptionally night, extraordinarily time and yes, it was in Lansing. We were evenhanded departure Lansing slogan towards Detroit a long time ago I looked to my passed away, I noticed a furtive formation surrounded by the lights. They were orange/amber in color and I knew it was charming seeing that I shoulder never seen any lights feel like this. Scary! Stand you conventional any other reports about these lights? How ordinary are UFO's in Lansing? Auxiliary Information: Constant, The date of the sighting was Friday November 11th at surrounding 8:00 p.m. in Lansing Michigan.

I Googled UFO sightings in Lansing Michigan and came diagonally your blog seeing that I was eager to see if ego in the area saw the extraordinarily thing we did (my other half and I) and it looks feel like merrymaking wrote you about it. Out of the question. Yes, plea let me enlighten if UFO sightings are ordinary in Lansing. Dead heat be careful and complete Blog. If you shoulder seen what on earth feel like this in the extraordinarily area plea be kind bounty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "All group information is standoffish private."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive