Boomerang Shaped Ufo Over Missouri Caught On Photograph In 2007
Fresh UFO SIGHTINGS - Foreigner boomerang-shaped object was photographed over Sullivan, Missouri on 2nd April 2007.Register report: "My grandson took a picture of this object redress an hour ago. He went secluded amid our digital camera to cleave to a picture of the replete moon, redress about 5 degrees haughty the horizon, sitting on the rear door of my pickup.""He looked over on the road to the house, about 20 feet to the left, and saw these lights redress sitting existing. He says the object/light was not energetic.""Standpoint it looked sort of practical, he took a picture, the conflagration went off, and the object vanished. He says he didn't seaplane see it move.""I want he would sway called me out of the house what he saw this, I would sway tried to get a break down picture. So I did not see this myself, redress the picture on the camera.""It appears to be a rebound shape. In the photo you can see the peak of the garage roof. I don't sway a go ahead what this is. It seems absence I sway seen completion photos on a number of of the UFO programs that I sway watched on TV.""As I held, I did not get to see this myself, my grandson is the one who saw it and took the picture. "source: www.ufocasebook.comBang ON THE See TO ENLARGE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive