Ufo Sighting In New Mexico On September 22Nd 2013 Looked Like A City In The Sky Bright Orange Specific Formation
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW MEXICO ON SEPTEMBER 22ND 2013 - LOOKED LIKE A CITY IN THE SKY. BRIGHT ORANGE. SPECIFIC FORMATION. FADED WHEN I TRIED TO SHOW SOMEONE ELSE.Driving west after a very short, yet intense rain/thunder lightning storm. Looked up in the Southwestern sky just by habit & among the stars saw this amazing formation of orange lights. I thought they were a "city in the sky". They were brighter and bigger than the stars. I could not tell if they were moving. They were fairly close to eachother, resembling a sort of Orion's belt type proximity to one another. Right before I noticed them I was feeling extremely happy & grounded. As I was looking at them, this feeling of happiness started to very much increase in my body & also an apprehensive feeling arose inside of me. I wanted to see if other people were seeing them so i pulled in to a grocery store parking lot & as I was getting the attention of the first person I saw, the lights faded away. I've never seen anything like this before and it was an exciting yet eerie sight.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive