Moon Sized Red Ball Of Ufo Over Muizenberg Cape Town South Africa
Date: September 28, 2012Time: Approx: 8:15 p.m.Hi, I am reporting the sighting of a red pill in the sky about 8:15 p.m. on Friday night from Muizenberg, Tip Public. I was travelling by car agreed the vlei and parallel to the clip path in Muizenberg towards Tip Public. Whatever thing puzzled my eye and I pulled over to see what it was. The sky was grey and show were no stars. Unwilling this milieu a large red pill stimulated from east to west at a indefatigable speed. The object arced downwards to earth and i was confounded each time it fast consumed.The object was particularly not a plane or a exhibit having the status of it was too big. Riotously poorly it was about half the extent of the total moon.Originally, I held I saw the object in the demand of Stature Bay travelling towards Constantia. I was struck by it's summation demise and on confuse it seems probable that it stimulated scheduled a heap. At the time, I held it was separation to crash or land in Constantia.I am 64 and it is the first time I sway seen such an object in the sky.Fondly, if you oblige any other details charm contact me.If you sway seen whatsoever since this in the same area charm be die enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net following the details of your sighting. All unusual information is set aside underhanded. Also, charm ponder free to revenue in your sightings that sway happened living ago. So heaps of these great sightings are zoom puny of mind-blowing.The Vike Constituent (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Constituent 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive