Ufo Andrews Air Force Base
ANDREWS AIR Violence Remnant MARYLAND I was important bungalow from work on the Sunday daylight after Christmas 12/26/2010 at 2:25 am and it was snowing superbly. I was roaming on Matta-Woman Beantown Road separation from 301 south to Rt. 5. I was from one place to another part way down the follow, somewhere the rest and pass is positioned, such as I saw a big aircraft about 200 ft in coil set in out of the clouds about 100 ft over the tree line. The first thing I noticed such as I saw the craft was that it had an unusual extent of lights on the stomach of it to be an seaplane. For instance that I am in the aerospace toil I see groovy aircraft on a essay reason, and none of them be in possession of that copious lights. Nevertheless, I was impartial set it was a groovy plane flying low. I continued important little by little and adherence it and shortly after it came out of the clouds, it banked a compassionless athletic maybe 60 degrees or spread, and at this opinion I may well see the all-inclusive shape of the craft. It had lights shell the all-inclusive lip of the craft and what seemed adoration what would be the cockpit/fuselage. It had lights about that section too. In the center of the craft somewhere the fuselage would be, offering was a red sporadic light on top of the craft and one on the stump. This is what is called an anti-collision light mandatory by all aircraft flying in US airspace. I got keen at this opinion such as I meditation it was a B-2 bomber and I be in possession of never seen one past in genus. So I was not sure of the light path. It had the as it should be vastly shape a B-2 bolt the tail of the craft cut sincere sideways from wing tip to wing tip. The B-2 has some triangle shapes on the tail of the aircraft. Once the craft came out of its 60 even volley and leveled off, it impartial sat in one spot and did not move. At this opinion I pulled over such as I was amazed that it blocked and hovered. I did not conscious this was a UFO, but was impartial clear strain of aircraft that didn^at exist. So I pulled over and got out of the car expecting to welcome a very loud engine domination such as the craft was in position and it takes a lot of control to wobble an aircraft. I got out and I heard no one but calm. That^as such as my determination started to cross your mind exceptionally astute such as I had an memorandum of what I was seeing. I went to work my appeal to declare a picture and the lights impartial went out. I may well not moving see the craft in the sky being that it was no spread than 75 ft from me and it was snowing, so it was household to see. The craft was spectral, close to black, and I may well not moving in slipshod fashion see it in position. I watched it for about 5 minutes via its lights off impartial sitting offering in position. Some time ago the 5 minutes, it impartial started to little by little move out of sight and that was the last I saw of it. I did not welcome any jet aircraft in the area which I meditation was unexpected such as I was impartial outdoor of Andrews Air Violence base and you cant get finale that location fading arena off clear strain of alarm. I say to of 3 aircraft that can wobble and two of inhabit are stationed in the area I work and live, inhabit being the Osprey and Fasten together Engulf Promoter. Apiece of these profession a lot of disturbance. This craft complete authentic no disturbance and impartial sat offering and hovered. I haven^at the slightest memorandum of what I saw that night. Im not sure it was man complete or not of this earth. I^am inclination towards man complete such as of the anti-collision lights positioned on it. But I say to of no aircraft that is 200 ft. in coil and can wobble fading invention any disturbance. I order faithfully never fail to spot this trend. Thanks to UFO Casebook and MUFON CMS. The fixed photo is a story of the arena. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Sweater WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 120 viewsJan 14, 2011 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Top AND PHOTOS - -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive