Alien Abduction Bash Bmg 5 Day Build Sportster And South Africa Is On My Mind
That tank is sparkly awesome!and... This is the actual Air Traffic Control Tower at Groom Lake. Yeah right, Spacecraft can land anywhere they want...

1.00 keg beverages and you get to keep the tiki cup? Yep. Did I mention free refills? Yep.photos from here on out (going forward) will be originals (i.e. not movie stills). Being out in the middle of nowhere, made me really realize a lot about the world around me. For example; everything I ever need to know I learned in Kindergarden. WRONG! There's more! If it weren't for District 9 and Die Antwoord, what would I know about South Africa? Nothing except some 1980's U2 song? Bono makes me wanna eat fried chicken, and that can't be good, can it? The world is a big place and UFO's are here, not because they want to probe our rectal cavity, no. But, because we need them. Like Dog's need a healthy diet (despite what Bob and Doug taught me on Stange Brew) or a flea collar. We need UFOs in that same way.

Origin: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive