Unidentified Flying Object Mysteries
Posted: February 8, 2008

Date: July 12, 2007 Time: 10:30 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.

Established of Sighting: Rossland, BC, West Kootenays. Measure of witnesses: 1 Measure of objects: 3-4 Fashion of objects: Bring forward created, later lingering.

Whole Sketch of event/sighting: Re: Kelowna BC baffling lights in the sky (about the alternating coloured lights)

Taking into account I said I had saw a UFO, but it in basic terms turned out to be a very bright Venus. For a few months now I allow been skywatching then my binoculars, having full an request in go to regularly of the UFO reports posted on this site. I hadn't seen anything out of the middle-of-the-road, honest the preset planes, satellites and the singular high-pitched star, until last night! Let me transform.

I allow been noticing in recent months in the out-of-date sundown a reserve star go for object to the south that is beneath and to a certain extent to the heading of what I hypothesis to be Mars. I allow been intrigued by the squeeze blinking colours of red, fair-haired and ecological, but from the time when it has ever appeared reserve I finally whispered it was honest a colourful star. Nevertheless, tonight considering I stepped impartial to have the excessive sundown air, at about 10:30pm, considering I looked to the south, an object of that translation minor cleared the horizon, it's feelings in the sky was outlying minion down than preset, in a higher southeastward feelings. As I was looking at it, it petite motivated sideways the sky origination a steamroll stiffly footprint in a southwest neatness until it dormant in the feelings beneath Mars heading someplace I had seen it reserve on keep up nights.

Right away substitute light appeared on the horizon at about the exceedingly spot someplace the first object originated moments until that time. I later grabbed my binoculars. It was a set orb-like shape, go for a very huge rosy fair-haired star; it appeared to vacillate and get brighter later dimmer; in relationship, the other "UNVARYING" stars in the sky were insufficient, crunchy, twinkly, then Mars being leading up and to the heading. Anyways at this exact I was posture, I should get my handycam, but I didn't oblige to miss anything then the binoculars so I continued to watch the sky. Meanwhile the fair-haired one was vanishing and reappearing a few epoch, each time in positions a brood advance to the gone from someplace it first appeared. I couldn't hold tight my eyes off my binoculars considering a like following a third object appeared to the heading of the bright fair-haired one. The third object looked combined to the first coloured one, and later this third coloured object began to move in stiffly lines in a greedy of triangular formation, sometimes vanishing later blinking a new in contrary spots. I couldn't give an account it breach than the report from Entertain Colbourne, Ontario someplace the onlooker articulated that what they saw"...took insufficient hops at epoch go for a skipping precious stone find time for. This would surface then such speed that it seemed it would be in one spot and petite in substitute at the exceedingly high priority.

As a consequence, I was very astounded to see this object, then a classification of vivid, wooly combat, crowd out hip an lingering shape that had a softer semi-opaque ashen look. It was to a certain extent thicker in the norm than at the ends. As a consequence in a support it shrank nest egg to its characteristic magnitude and star-like shape, and I watched for a like longer as it motivated quite a few higher in a nest egg and forth stagger. As a consequence the objects finished by failing, salvage for the one beneath Mars. I presume that a fourth star go for object appeared stuck-up the bright fair-haired one, but I was so by a hair's breadth adherence this third one that I was unable to watch the fourth one. The full perceive took about 45 report. I cost that the objects were positioned at quite a few divorce banned over Washington Authority.

I honest oblige to add something then extract to the first multicoloured object honest beneath Mars that appeared reserve upon my keep up interpretation.

Continue month in June I was on wait in the Cariboo and I noticed a reserve coloured object angry go for it in line to the north. I observed it for the full week that I was give, at nominal on the evenings that it was clear out. At that time I commented to my join that it looked honest go for the one at inside in Rossland that we had seen formerly to the south under Mars. I've been wondering if it was one object in fly in a circle, or higher than one object in contrary spaces.

Thank you to the onlooker for their report.

Brian Vike, Greater HBCC UFO Labor. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Labor International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also power point your classify then HBCC UFO Labor, all hype provision go in line to a new esteem free UFO reporting hotline. Disparage on how to Hype On The HBCC UFO Labor Website, Relations Hold & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Labor Website, Relations Hold & Newsletters*

Relations show horde for the Vike Look at carefully, spectator relating their experiences. *The Vike Look at carefully Watcher UFO Relations Show*

Ethical bonus, the Vike Look at carefully Relations Hold Blog. You can pay particular attention to the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and introduction programs I do. *Vike Look at carefully Relations Hold Blog*

HBCC UFO Labor, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive