Ufo Sighting In Zielona Gora
UFO SIGHTING IN ZIELONA GORA, LUBUSZ VOIVODESHIP ON FEBRUARY 8TH 2013 - STRANGE ORANGE-RED LIGHT S 5 IN A ROW MOVING IN A LINE LIKE FROZENWe just back from late shopping. it was after dark. I'm not sure about the hour. My girl and I went out of the car and catch bags when I saw the object (s?). Now I think that it followed abowe train line nearby. I sow it moving for about 1 km from Stary Kisielin village to Zielona Gra obove the train line- I think. There were somethink really unnatural in this light. I saw this for les than 30 seconds. I looked twice at this something. I remember it was cold that day. I don't understand some of your questions. English is not my foreign language.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive