Ufo Sighting In Clinton South Carolina On May 21St 1990 One Saucer Shape And Two Cigar Shape
I remember it be a clear and very few clouds, I was with my family visiting my wife's uncle with her dad. We were outside in the yard. I was talking and my oldest daughter ask me to write her name on a balloon and she wanted to let it go up into the sky. So I wrote her first name on it and my father in law was watching as well. Well as the balloon started to climb really high into the sky I notice this patch of clouds and then the disc or saucer shape object with 2 cigar shape, all were metallic like, cause they turn white as the clouds was near and as they were further away they blended in with the blue sky, turning like invisible to the eye. When I first saw it I told my father-in-law, Which now is decease, I told him look I see star treck until I realize it was 3 ufo's. the cigar shape was stationary underneath the saucer shape. I didn't have a camera at the time, it would have been. I did ask my daughter if she saw them and she said doesn't remember. I was never one to believe in such stuff, till that day. I know now we are not alone in this planet. I just wanted someone to know what I seen that day.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive