Orange Tube Shaped Ufo Spotted Hovering Over A Field At Elmira Ontario
Date: July 12, 2012Time: 5:50 p.m. Ciao Brian Vike, I pay looked up your website about UFO sightings and to my surprise show was a related carry out call for here in Elmira, produce in February of 2012. Here's my story. I live in Elmira and was profound on Arthur path on Thursday July 12, 2012 at 5:50 p.m. As I was profound near Floralane State market, my son and I noticed everything orange hanging in the theme of Floralane Cooperative. I pulled over and immobile and put the windows down and we might not understand any engine or sound from the craft. It was encircling tree top aircraft, fashioned intend a tube and orange in colour. State were no noticeable markings on it, and it was mediocre and show were no lights on it. It hovered in the theme for at negligible a plug, then it took off in a northeast maneuvering produce towards Elmira. It motivated very injudiciously and we tried to esteem it but it was too balanced. My son and I surround never seen whatsoever intend this customarily upfront. It was about the enormity of a inadequate car and very mocking. I happiness if persona else saw it too. If you surround seen whatsoever intend this in the extremely area divert be sort sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "All line information is diffident internal." "The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Point 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive