Mind Reading Research For Nasa
NASA MIND-READING TECHNOLOGY?

Mind-Reading Technology


DO WE FIND OURSELVES IN THE AGE OF TECHNOLOGICAL TELEPATHY?

While reading through the mountain of multimedia available on NASA.gov, I came across a video story that really grabbed my attention. It was called "Mind-Reading Research."

I thought to myself, "well, that's just what our Government needs, isn't it?...technology to read the very thoughts in our heads."

So a US Government institution has been using taxpayer money to develop a sort of TECHNOLOGICAL TELEPATHY.

BIG BROTHER KNOWS YOUR MIND


Now, the video explains the purpose of the mind-reading technology, which I have been politely referring to as "Thought-Sucking Tech" since seeing this video. The explanation offered is one of a helpful government, only interested in developing this telepathic tech for helpful and positive reasons. Here, watch the video yourself before moving on in this discussion:

"IN THE FUTURE, WE HOPE... (THAT) WE MIGHT GET THE SAME ANSWER WITH LESS INSTRUMENTATION."

Mind-Reading Technology


According to this NASA video, the research for mind-reading technology imply concerned for its citizen's safety when placing their lives in the hands of mysterious and perhaps untrustworthy airline pilots. That's swell, Big Brother. Thank you so much for looking out for me by sucking the thoughts out of Pilot-Pete's head. Honestly though,imagine five, ten or twenty years down the road. How much would the Mind-Suck Tech have improved by then?

I've read really interesting sci-fi where the police had the ability to use a device to tell if someone they pulled over had committed any crimes, whether they were pulled over for any particular valid reason in the first place.

And I feel compelled to mention that we do live in a society where almost 100 million phone conversations are tapped each year. Is it really off-my-rocker to be a futurist enough to wonder if Big Brother listening in on our conversations is going to be the least of our worries in another ten years?

Matters Of Mind-Reading And ESP


I've been monitoring news on any development in ESP or Telepathic innovations. I had thought that now that there is scientific proof that the energy from within our minds has been measured to emit beyond our skulls (and even interact with our surroundings or with "other people nearby"), then perhaps an understanding wouldn't be too far off of the innate nonverbal telepathy/ESP that all animal life has in some amount - and that certainly includes that most-cerebral of all Earth animal-life: humanity.

Darn, I Forgot To Upload My Thought-Sucking Website Widget

Tell me your thoughts in the comment section down below. I'm afraid I don't have any mind-sucking machine here on my website, so I'm afraid it's the only way I can know anyone's thoughts on this matter. There is technology for me to know the geographical areas of my site visitors, though you can see that particular map on the right sidebar of this website. Perhaps in the future there might be a meta tag for mind-reading website technology. That may be just a bit over the top, isn't it?Let's hope.

As always, thank you for taking the time to visit my little corner of the Internet.

Take care of yourself,

by Robert Hughey (Google+)

January 12, 2013

Proud owner and site operator of:


1) 4UFOs.com: See Original Post of this Article. Feel free to embed it on any blog or website!

2) UFO Sightings Today

3) Try out our brand new Custom Search Engine!

Search through this website and the LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS of 2013

2013 (c) Copyright Robert Hughey.

All Rights Reserved by 4UFOs.com and with the specific content creators themselves. For Reproduction Rights email: admin(a)4ufos.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive