Black Triangle Sighting In Hooksett New Hampshire On July 9Th 2013 Glowing Almond Shaped Object
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN HOOKSETT, NEW HAMPSHIRE ON JULY 9TH 2013 - GLOWING ALMOND SHAPED OBJECT, MOVING AT INCREDIBLE SPEED. APPEARED TO BE SKIPPING ACROSS SKY. FOLLOWED BY A BLACK TRIANGLE MOVING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

I was using my downstairs bathroom and happened to notice an object out the back window. The object was only in view for about 10 seconds. What I saw was a glowing almond shaped object racing across the sky, almost as though it was skipping like a rock would across a lake. My gut reaction was it was a light source outside, however i was able to follow it accross the horizon as it got smaller. The object was moving from south to north and was difficult to judge any sound or exact size as I was inside the house. Immediately following the first object, a black triangle shaped object crossed the same path in the opposite direction moving west to east. After seeing the first object, i went outsode to see if I could explain the lights. This craft was solid black, had three defined glowing white corners and a red pulsing light directly in the center. The triangle object made a low rumble sound as I watched it from my back deck. It was moving slowly across the sky, not unlike a conventional aircraft would. However the sound, shape and light configuration were not familiar to me.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive