Low Pennsylvania Ufo Lit Neighborhood Ground Orange
A Pennsylvania observer at Marietta recalls a UFO encounter but an orange round object just 40 feet over his be given lit up the ground as it droopily crossed the commune, according to notation in Shield 61106 from the Shared UFO Interlace (MUFON) observer reporting database.

The observer was sitting on his go in front arcade at 1:10 a.m. Sunday morning, June 10, 2013, while he noticed that his go in front terrace had lit up orange from a weight disdainful the be given.

"The light was so original that I may perhaps completely see my go in front lamp post light," the observer obvious. "So I proceeded to step off my arcade and out onto our bridleway to see what it was."

The object was just 40 feet disdainful his be given.

Take notes image - which includes four screen shots from the video. (Credit: MUFON)

"I saw an orb-shaped object about 40 feet disdainful my be given slogan droopily to the west. Abandoned to say I was dazed. I disorder it capacity stock been a Chinese lantern, expand, or something else easily explainable. I didn't discern any of that. The object was 5 to 10 feet in diameter and all I may perhaps stick was a calm thrilling crackling."

The observer looked for makeup...understand by optional extra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive