Ufo Sighting In Mcalester Oklahoma On August 10Th 2013 Small Diagonal Contrail Unmoving
UFO SIGHTING IN MCALESTER, OKLAHOMA ON AUGUST 10TH 2013 - SMALL DIAGONAL CONTRAIL - UNMOVING

I first noticed the object as what I assumed was a comit in the sky west of Lake Mcalester from the Indian Nation turnpike It was at dusk. The moon was beginning to glow on the horizon. Within minutes, the object had not moved, but a contrail was forming behind it. After 5 minutes, the trail was a small diagonal line in the sky, but the object had not moved. After a few minutes more, I noticed that the line had divided in two, and then rejoined. After a few minutes more, the line began to disappear, and I noticed a small black object at the end. During the entire episode the object never moved, and the and the line never grew more than an inch in size from my point of view. For this reason, I did not assume it was a normal aircraft contrail. I did read later that a meteor shower was to begin later that night, but I do not know if that would be visible and unmoving as I observed. I have a photo of the scene, but **THE OBJECT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE VISIBLE FROM THE PHOTOS

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive