Roswell Slide Today February 9 Update
At the risk of opening the debate about my involvement in the investigation of the Roswell Slides thought I haven't talked to Don in more than a year and much of what I know has come from Tom, I will note that the slide circulating on the Internet is the real deal. This is what they were given and have been attempting to vet for over two years. For some reason I cannot get photographs to load on this blog, though I have tried everything I can think of in the last several hours, and have even used other computers. The best I can do is note that the slide was published here:

http://bit.ly/1vcCMnC

You'll have to scroll down through some messages to see the image... or you can search for another example elsewhere. It seems that the slide has been shown on a number of web sites and blogs (too bad I can't be one of them).

I am told that the slides held by Tom and Don are of much better quality, the color is sharper, the image is clearer, but this is the first look that most of us have had of it.

I will also note that this discussion of dating the slides is a little off track because no matter what is learned about the when the film was manufactured and the methodology of Kodak's developing process, in the end, all that is available is the photograph. It is interesting, but I fear that it will do little to convince the world that aliens crashed at Roswell. I have been taking a somewhat wait and see attitude, I do not know what they have done or who they contacted to validate the Kodak information, nor do I know the name of the "Lieutenant" in the one short clip. All I know for certain today is that the image we have is of the actual slide.

visit us at http://ift.tt/Vbq6xg and http://ift.tt/Ro40Wx
UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive