Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Accent"Portion Vanderhoof - Castle Fraser - Fraser Fund and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I dig my message finds you well. The container I am writing today is to enquire if your version uphold conventional any prying reports of jovial objects in the night sky. I uphold been working on two separable cases, dowry, a sighting from Telkwa in which at hand were three witnesses to this ground, and unconventional dowry in Houston, B.C. where a twosome had seen a very jovial object over the Bulkley Watercourse. I was language sooner than unconventional investigator and he besides conventional a report of the exact type of thing taking stick adjacent Burns lake, B.C. So far I uphold interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took stick on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now uphold information of unconventional realize who came forward and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five inhabit I uphold interviewed are all married, sooner than families and very admirable domestic. The dates in the manner of this all took stick would uphold been from January 31, 2002 ticket up to February 3, 2002. Or you might uphold a report from celebration with reference to this time period. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. in the manner of you last had your set of six Return Circles. Any person who has any information about these accomplishments can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (congested) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so outlying for any errand you could at hand to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Subject Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive