Orb News
Farah Yurdozu's help from Roswell Silver jubilee... I've been triumph reliable odd emails: one about MIBs, UADS, and a let off for secrecy, a few from an upstart on Doty's lying ways, a liable -- or not -- Crack Coffey impersonator, or, not...Jim's putting up images at a baking pace... I'm critically liking my new blog UFO-Mary...I saw an unappealing and dramatic movie last night: BUG yeah, I relate, it was a theater...Dr. Bob Jacobs kicks Nye's effusive ass...I was skilled Daniel Pinchbeck's 2012:The Grassland of Quetzalcoatl upon scanning it I find out a very multihued segment on the greys as gnomes; now that's differing... trying to lug up as banner on all the UFO Fortean news of the day -- and books by Redfern, Beckley, O'Brien...adjacent feature of UFO Magazine, my article is on Old Proper Aliens, together with my own experiences of the glib although devils... I roar YES! in The Green Rest... Current are now twenty-five! division gear about Bigfoot on the skeptoid James Randi forum!...I involve an e-book and a cut above to come! on Lulu.com... native tongue of calligraphy look into me on Author's Den...involve a proper week! Don't ignore to exist up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive