Ufo Sighting In Zionsville Indiana On August 28Th 2013 Driving Headed West Light Appears Above Very Bright
UFO SIGHTING IN ZIONSVILLE, INDIANA ON AUGUST 28TH 2013 - DRIVING, HEADED WEST. LIGHT APPEARS ABOVE, VERY BRIGHT. CONTINUES WEST AT AN INCREDIBLE SPEED UNTIL LIGHT DIMS TO BLACK.I was headed home from my brothers apartment. I decided to take back roads, because I thought it be would be a little faster than main roads, less cops. On my way I hit a traffic light that wouldn't turn green for me. After 3 light cycles I turned right and then a U-turn and another right to continue straight. I was blaring my music because I had recently upgraded. About 5 minutes after the traffic light, I was on Kissel Road. I couldn't remember if there was a stop sign at Hunt-club and Kissel. When I approached the intersection I slowed expecting a stop sign. After I didn't see one I started accelerating again and then a light appeared above. **Very bright light that seemed to hover for a split second. It was already dark with little cloud coverage. The light appeared, like it spawned, then took off heading west with a slight curve in its trajectory (south). It was out of sight just as fast as it appeared. I have friends that have seen UFO's but I have never seen one until now. Right when I saw it I thought, "that's it." I finally have seen one. I was flustered and got a little teary eyed. Not sure why but I know I didn't say anything. It went off into the sky and foliage surrounded my car once again. But I started to second guess myself, trying to pin other things, but NOTHING moves that fast. I felt like it was almost destiny for me to have seen it. There was a little window in the tree coverage to have seen it, and i did. The street light and me taking the back roads would have all changed my location.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive