Black Triangle Sighting In London On June 19Th 2013 Dogs Barking In The Early Hours Of The Morning
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN LONDON, ON JUNE 19TH 2013 - DOGS BARKING IN THE EARLY HOURS OF THE MORNING.I was asleep when a disturbance caused by the dogs across the road from where I live. The dogs across the road have been a constant problem for people trying to get asleep, so I have been making complaints to the Noise Patrol about noise nuisance. The dogs are very noisy anytime night and day. I had been filming dogs making a noise as evidence. A few weeks later I was transfering video footage from my smartcard to my netbook. Going through the footage I came across this recording. At the time when I did this I was not aware of the lights in the sky as I was more focused recording the noise acrooss the road.I was just standing there with the camera in my hands. I have seen ufos twice before in my teenage years. The first time I viewed it I was a bit spooked.Just for yourselves what these lights are.I have seen similar sightings all around the world on you-tube and other sites as well.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive