Ufo Sighting In Raleigh North Carolina On March 25Th 2013 Glowing Orange Orbs
I was driving on 440 headed towards US-1 South near Hillsborough street exit. Saw about 7 (maybe 6) orange glowing orbs. No sound, nothing else, 4 in one group, 2-3 in the other group. One of them appeared to be moving even as I drove under them. They were a bit above treetop height but far too low to be planes (or appeared to be). I happened to see them as I was driving and just saw them ahead. At first I thought maybe they were some kind of lights strung up and quickly realized that wasn't the case. I just stared (and then had to turn my attention back to the road and then looked behind me), and wasn't particularly frightened just, oddly calm. I lost sight of them as I drove by, and they were not there when I went home about 2.5 hours later.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive