I was sitting in camp at Zion natl park during early evening hours, still light out, when a bright glowing light (object) appeared in front of me in clear sight. It had the flight characteristics of a bird or bat. I thought at first it might be someone with a pinpoint light of some sort clowning around, but I've never heard of a white light that could focus like a laser. I then noticed it was three dimentional in appearence and was clearly in the air. It first appeared to be about 1/4 mile away and flying like a bird or bat or? It flew to the top of the mountain range approx. 1 1/2 miles to my front, flew right to left skimming the top surface of the range and dissapeared from sight to the north. As the days go by I'm starting doubt my memory but at the time I was sure that what I saw was odd at best and not my amagination.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive