Ufo Sighting In Henderson Nevada On May 30Th 2013 Eight Objects Viewed Over Henderson Nv
I was sitting in the backyard with my dog, enjoying the evening. I was seated and just looking around the sky as I always do when I suddenly saw what I first thought was a red flare in the sky. It wasn't a flare because it kept glowing and glided through the sky with little effort and never changer color. I went and got my binoculars and upon closer view, the shape was was like an ice cream cone and had 3 rows of lights. The first row had 3 red lights, the second row had 2 red lights and the bottom row had one red light. They all burned with the same brightness. At no time did it have blinking lights like the other aircraft in the area. I live very close to the landing flight path to McCarren Airport. So I thought that was cool. Something different than I have seen before, but I have to say that I have seen over 50 objects that just didn't make sense in the night sky over the last 20 years. Thinking that was it, I sat down again and then another appeared in the same region and followed the same path as the other. All in all there were 8 objects total, separated by about 1-2 minutes, (first seen and then not visable). It was very strange and I have NEVER seen this before. Any help would be appreciated. Similar sightings? It was almost scary, but thrilling at the same time!(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive