BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN WESTMINSTER, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 25TH 2013 - WHAT APPEARED TO BE THE FULL MOON RISING,HAD A LINE OF BLINKING RED-ORANGE LIGHTS THAT OUTLINED THE TOP OF A TRIANGLE SHAPE WHICH HOVERED AND COMPLETELY EVAPORATED ABOVE THE CITY LIGHTS

I was unloading groceries from a late nite shopping trip and paused,as I usually do,to look at the night sky and observe whatever stars I can see beyond the city lights of the L.A.basin. There was the usual landing lights from planes approaching a nearby airport and a couple helicopters on the horizon. I was raised with an aeronautical background so I am familiar with all the air traffic that crowds this sky,especially since I am within a couple mile from a military base to the west of me. A glowing round white yellowish shape hovered in the eastern black sky and I at first thought it was the moon behind some clouds. Upon closer observation I noticed a straight line of blinking/pulsating red-orange lights above the shape. I have been witness to multiple UFO sightings over the span of decades and I stood still and watched it,noticing that there was a darker outline of a triangle. At that point,the lower whitish light disappeared and one by one,without moving,changing altitude, or direction,the red-orange lights in a row disappeared...and the sky reflected once again the city glow and stars where the object was. Since it was a distance away, there's nothing else I can add except it was an unusual object in the clear night sky.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive