Ufo Sighting In Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania On April 28Th 2013 It Was Burning Embers From A Fire But Much Larger
UFO SIGHTING IN WILKES-BARRE, PENNSYLVANIA ON APRIL 28TH 2013 - IT WAS BURNING EMBERS FROM A FIRE BUT MUCH LARGER

I was going to the store left my house. Turned down alley and saw what appeared to be embers from a fire in the sky I stopped car and listened for any sirens nothing it appeared to be a few blocks over coming up from house I was sure it was a house fire with embers floating up into the sky but when I noticed they were moving up down and side to side and one shot out of the group and flew at a very fast rate of speed to my right I knew this wasn't embers from a fire I got my cell phone out and tried to take pics but I was so nervous and the street light wouldn't allow my pics to come out I gave up and continued to watch my wife was with me she said I was nuts and made me get back in car she saw it to. So I got in my car went to gas station a few blocks from my house and kept looking in direction lights were coming from and still saw them I guess it went on for about 10 minutes its like they we flying up from the ground up into sky I felt excited that I actually witnessed it I am a knowledgeable person and could tell this was very unusual and haven't really talked about because you had to see it to believe it. I am 100 percent sure it was not anything man made the way it moved very fast when departing and flying low and sideways they appeared to be small.i felt normal but lucky and excited to witness this I have never witnessed Nything like this in my life and am 43 years old thanks for listening to my story.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive