Ufo Sighting In Pittston Maine On November 4Th 2013 Bright Light Resembling A Star But Bigger And Brighter
UFO SIGHTING IN PITTSTON, MAINE ON NOVEMBER 4TH 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT RESEMBLING A STAR, BUT BIGGER AND BRIGHTER

My parents and I were on our road in the vehicle drinking out of town. My dad as looking up in the sky and sa a bright light, then noticed it was moving. I first thought it was a star. The object followed the vehicle, turned when we turned,sped up with us, when lost in the woods it held back a little but caught up with us when we were visible again. Then when my dad and I exited the vehicle, it hovered for several minutes while we went into the store, and was still there when we got out of the store. My dad and I were both freaked out that something would be following us and speeding up so quickly alongside it. We knew it had to be a UFO. I lost track of it when I entered another house.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive