Ufo Sighting In Ottawa Ontario On July 25Th 2013 Orb Or Sphere Like
UFO SIGHTING IN OTTAWA, ONTARIO ON JULY 25TH 2013 - ORB OR SPHERE LIKEI was at work, right around noon July 25 / 13( outside for some fresh air w/t 2 co workers ) I looked at a airplane just in the distance and noticed there were 2 objects near the aircraft.The plane seemed to be doing a right turn.I noticed 2 white " things " in the air, pretty close to the plane. ( If this plane didn't see it, I would be VERY surprised )At first, I thought they may have been skydivers and waited for their parachutes to open... they didn't. Then I thought they could be Gliders, but they were clearly too high and Gliders can't hover.After I eliminated the only 2 possibilities..I then saw one of them move to the North of the first one ( I'm guessing a couple of miles away, then it stopped, paused for about 10 seconds and flew back to the first one.. they were both stationary for at least a minute then the second one seemed to dissolve. The first one started to head towards the 3 of us and was heading East towards Montreal.The whole event lasted at least 10 minutes. I was excited to witness this event.I believe it was my 3rd sighting since I was about 9 years old ( approx. 36 years ) I know it sounds weird but I believe its 3 times now.Only 1 of my coworkers saw what Orb / Sphere in the distance. The 3rd one us just couldn't see what we saw. We lost sight of the object in the distance No sound / no vapour trail & it flew / hovered at about the same altitude as a commercial airliner and seemed to travel about 3 times their speed. This happened about 4 - 5 miles from the Ottawa Airport2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive