NOVEMBER 20, 2013 - Pooled STATES - The succeeding report was crazed from MUFON Jacket Name 52250, submitted on November 18, 2013. Period of event: November 17, 2013. Unbending Bewleyville, Kentucky, Pooled States.I was in my means room playing a video willing, and what I was waiting for the loading screen to come to an end a diminutive red flicker jammed my perturb out the secure of my eye. Later it being unhappy at an former hour(routinely a little 9pm all through (be contiguous) summer and 6pm all through (fall) winter), I swallow gotten use to reflections in the windows at night and the in basic terms light that does measured in the pane is a thriving light from our exhaust detector, to axiom out mistaking it as a thinking I walked to the delight four feet to one side from the pane,clear from all reflections. I see a set of lights that did not take steps suchlike similar navigation lights on airplanes or helicopters. The object was cigar/disc fashioned among a tough ashen light diagonally the top and base of its shape and at the tops of the object in which two red lights blinked one after altered, as one red light blinked on the other blinked off. My pane faces east, the object hovered in plop for a few seconds as a consequence the object motivated a very fleeting stash to the north and as a consequence, best way to register it, it honorable moved out. This was a little 6:55-7:00pm I prepared make a note of the time to see how crave it would be if it would development anew Superior the incredibly night, a little 9:30-9:40pm I was position up our russet for the past daybreak since out the kitchen pane since altered red light jammed my eye, it was almost standardized to what I saw former, put away the ashen light diagonally the top of the object was red and the light diagonally the base was ashen. The red lights on either side flashed in the incredibly technique as the first time, the object a small amount move but stayed nevertheless for about 15 seconds in the past untaken similar in the past. I instruct this was not an jet or a helicopter award man prepared aircraft cannot honorable development and buckskin, this was a clear night and the object was well snooty the tree tops. I live hip 100 miles of Hidey-hole Knox Followers base, so expound is positive air pressure group in my area, I instruct what C1-30s peer similar at night, this object was at least binary the largest part of a C1-30 based on the stash of red light to red light on the object.- MUFON.

Credit: mayan-secrets.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive