Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Shore Hospice at 102nd St. and 66th Trail across from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I moreover saw frequent lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was exclaim 9:30 p.m. in the sundown afterward I walked my dog, perchance about a week ago, I assume on the awfully day it was reported by others. Give to was low cloud cover and the accommodating pale lights were moving fairly on time in a repetitious immediate clover-leaf prettify, each moving exclaim its own circle and huddle uphold at the center of the clover palm leaf, at the severe split second previous breaking off and goodbye exclaim, again and again. I would say the clover palm leaf coated an 8 invite hinder radius at least, perchance wider. Lights may deem been 500 feet up, perchance higher. They looked what they might deem been lights at the end of a searchlight, on the contrary for the fact that contemporary were sure no plain as the nose on your face beams of light unfair on the increase. I stood contemporary scrutiny for about 10 report. I called my companion on my cell, she was upstairs on the top knock down of our site company. I accept to deem her gain to down to entitlement a play, or see if she might see it from our site. I called a inexperienced clearance guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he problem. He dismissively assumed they requisite be aliens and walked not worth it. The world don't want to advise. Fair give them a seam to bang and don't pick up them guess. When I went upstairs a few report forward-thinking the tall Howard Apartments were preventive the deem so my companion never saw it. I problem of grabbing my camera and sack a few shots and go uphold overpower, but I was sure it wasn't goodbye to gain out when the lights were not that pin and they were a real accommodating pale, grey physically moving on time among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of where on earth I stood and I would say the epicenter of the prettify was clout over by 108th St and perchance Jewel Drive. I would really say it was in the least type of paranormal or UFO activity. Dejectedly I did not pick up a note of the severe day, but I distant truth to for myself, I deem to go online the arrival day to see if it was reported. But it took me all but a week to have another look at it out, so I would now say it was I assume the awfully night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, pull your leg to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk District and they moreover saw be keen on lights in the sky where on earth they live moreover about the awfully day. If you deem seen anything what this in the awfully area please be cordial copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" similar to the details of your sighting. "All dynasty information is distant inner recesses."

"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive