Ufo Sighting In Waterman
UFO SIGHTING IN WATERMAN, ILLINOIS ON OCTOBER 25TH 2013 - BRIGHT CHEVRON HOVERING IN EASTERN SKY DISAPPERED THEN REAPPEARED

Me, my son and his friend were driving east on Lee Road at about 8:10 pm, October 25, 2013. I noticed a large bright light that was redish orange and was either shimering or rotating. It was larger than a star or planet you might see in the night sky. I kept watching while I was driving because it hadn't moved for at least five minutes. I asked my son what he thought it may be to just joke about it being a ufo and he said I don't know probably a plane. At that time I told him I don't know because it hasn't moved. Then it got brighter and started to fade to a small pin point and got bright again then to a small pin point then disappeared completely. It was gone roughly 10 seconds and came back in the same spot and got bright then faded to a pin point then did that one more time and disappeared completely. About 5 seconds later it reappeared quite a disance north of the spot it was previously in and got bright and was shining for a few seconds then it faded to a pin point and got bright again thn faded to a pin point and completely disappeared and I didn't see it come back at all. I would say from my position to where was first hovering to where it ended up would be about thirty degrees north of the original position.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive