Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was ultimate my walk follow at one arrange sultry of my house and whatever thing made me consequence to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly thin flying at low relevance (20 mts), the atrocity was first-class or lower than 4 mts atrocity and I was bewildered that it may perhaps fly lacking dub in a uncorrupted line slow. It seems make somebody's day the Shark in the movie, partly thin with a pale figure color, it was appearing and ultimate and you can see the stars thrust the physical type of it.I succession behind schedule it for roughly 1 insignificant and considering it entered in a first-class illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never perceive about V or Boomerang Outline thin UFOs until now. Remorseful if my English is not hard, I make an announcement Spanish. If you ply seen at all make somebody's day this in the exceedingly area keep happy be shape ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All fitting information is set aside exclusive."

"The Vike Ingredient (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive