Ufo Sighting In Warsaw Indiana On July 5Th 2013 Circle Of Lights Standing On End
UFO SIGHTING IN WARSAW, INDIANA ON JULY 5TH 2013 - CIRCLE OF LIGHTS STANDING ON ENDI was watching the tv and saw a very bright red light out the window. At first I thought it might be some sort of firework but it didnt explode and it was traveling horizontaly. I saw two objects approximately 1 minute interval between them. When the third object appeared I grabbed my binoculars and went outside for a better look. The object was bright and moving slowly. There was no sound at all. It was low enough that I'm sure I could hear a sound if it made one. It was lower than any airplanes I see around here. The object was made up of 7 lights in the form of a circle standing on end. I could see that the lights were separate but fairly close together. It went behind some trees but I could see it through them. It made a very abrupt turn to the east and seemed to lose altitude and I lost it in the trees as it got lower. I was very excited to see the object. I have never seen anything like it. I forgot to mention that the object was moving from south to north before it made a turn to the east. Also, I could not see a solid object that the lights could have been attached to.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive