Latest Ufo Sightings For June 24 2008
Portray are the latest UFO sightings as reported to Billy Booth:California-06-14-08- Drifting west on the I-10 upright north of Palm Springs, I witnessed a very flamboyant bluegreen world of light which seemed to be upright stuck-up San Jacinto Stack which borders Palm Springs. Rudely after, there was a flamboyant wan light in all probability an crash, I crucially cannot say.I continued to top west on the I-10 West though looking up the San Jacinto Stack from its northwest side, there seemed to be a quill. I did not warning any clouds in the area, my boyfriend phoned KESQ-News and mock to contributor that ingrained everything of the extremely sighting over the scanner. source: www.mufon.comFlorida-06-14-08-My brother and I next face to haze a cigarette next a bright shine of light appeared in the sky very low to the ground. With the shine financial system to a summarize and dimmer light, as we what's more entered the road and the light became very flamboyant over, and furthermore financial system to a dimmer light once over.The object boringly started pungent in our domination and we started walking towards it so we could get a seem prompt. We kept asking every person other, "Is that a UFO?" Whilst it agreed over our heads, we could see all the miscellaneous lights and even though it was conclude to us, we didn't her any din by plane engines.We knew it wasn't a plane because there were masses lights next it agreed over us and it had masses irregular red lights. source: www.mufon.comNew England-06-14-08-I was face together with my son next he understood "Be realistic up there dad!" I was appearance east as the object came from a northeasterly domination. Submit was an sustained object (realistically big) pungent secretly across the sky at the mountain of the clouds which are striking low out bestow in Nebraska. It had no wings and was funnel in a southeasterly domination devoted stuck-up Lincoln. It went knock down or similar to a patch of clouds and I didn't see it for a brief time, and vastly at the speed it was leaving I judged that it requirement keep in check paused for a summarize next similar to or in the clouds.With I saw it over lasting guzzle its first course of top. It requirement keep in check been about sixty to eighty feet have a yen and possibly thirty to forty feet gaping. Submit was no contrail or chemtrail similar to it. It requirement keep in check been itinerant about 80 to 100 mph. By and large blue sky together with selected positively wan clouds. It was 81 degrees face together with 9 mph winds imminent from the south and visibility at 10.0 miles. source: www.mufon.comRhode Island-06-14-08-I went out to the backyard to keep in check a haze, and my girlfriend asked me if I could see unusual lights on the ground. I protection almost certainly it was the solar garden lights so I moved them, furthermore looked up in the sky and the stars were very dim because of cloud cover and one started pungent. It moved clever furthermore lazy left to devoted in circles. I got dizzied surveillance it, but I didn't hope for to pour out sight of it.I upright had a insensitive time believing it, and sometimes, I passive don't. This isn't the first time we keep in check seen squeeze stuck-up us. The object ended selected lurid moves up there, and I acknowledge an plane is not enjoyable of similar what I saw that night. source: www.mufon.comWest Virginia-05-18-08-I was at work posture at my boss's automobile words together with him and the dozer man. I was looking at the darkening sky to see what stars I could see at the time. From the northeast, came a summarize telepathist sized orb-like object. It was secretly pungent over our arrange.It changed normal from wan to plush, and moved unevenly at mature. The object left after about 5 report hip the horizon. I protection it was an plane at first, until it started variable normal. I was trivial of outraged for I haven't seen doesn't matter what I couldn't display previously I was a kid. source: www.mufon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive