Ufo Sighting In Tulsa Oklahoma On January 7Th 1962 Very Bright Object Descended At High Speed Stopped In Place
UFO SIGHTING IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA ON JANUARY 7TH 1962 - VERY BRIGHT OBJECT DESCENDED AT HIGH SPEED, STOPPED IN PLACE, THEN MOVE AWAY.

I was on a low hill at the intersection of Pine and N. Yale. I was delivering newspapers at around 4:00 AM (+/- 20 min) on January 7, 1962 (+/- 7 days, best estimate). Because of a previous sighting from this location appx. 3 weeks previous, I stopped again when I was at this location, to look around just in case I saw another. I was looking Southward. I noticed what I at first took to be a meteor igniting in the atmosphere at high altitude, perhaps entering the atmosphere at 15,000 or so MPH, or faster. It was glowing bright white when I first saw it, and it quickly began to glow much brighter as it descended from about 25-30 degrees above horizon to only three or four degrees above. It descended at an angle of about 75-80 degrees from east down to west. This was at an approximate distance of 8 miles to the south east: 8 south, 1 east. As the object descended it "gradually" (given the high speed) slowed until coming to a complete stop at an altitude of (at the estimated distance) of 5,000'. It remained therefor perhaps 10-15 seconds, gradually losing brightness until half apparent brightness. It then moved suddenly, going eastward at an apparent speed at that estimated distance of one mile in 2 to 2-1/2 seconds, or perhaps 1500 mph. I lost sight of it as it simply dimmed out of view approximately five miles eastward of where it had stopped after descending.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive