Ufo Sighting In Huntington Indiana On June 29Th 2013 I
UFO SIGHTING IN HUNTINGTON, INDIANA ON JUNE 29TH 2013 - II was at home watching tv, the bright light out of the window,Right away I knew it was different, I live by airfoce guard base. I see jets,plus by airport see them all the time never that low never without strobe or any other light except what appeared to be a orange flame behind it, but it wasn't fire it was dead silent and low and from even inside my house the jets are loud I was outside helicopter from hospital flys over a lot wasn't a helicopter. Looked cigar shaped but could have been round couldn't tell from my angle. Moving pretty slow very low, was moving from north to the south, then it abruptly changed course almost 180 degrees then took off lost vision of it after that about a 30 or 40 second sighting! Pure adrenaline in amazement my mom was frightened. When it changed course and took off almost heading in the direction it came from!2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive