Ufo Sightingabduction In Pennsylvania
MUFON Quantity # 20850

May 15, 1995

Location: Harveys Bring together, Pennsylvania

Duration: 00:20:00

Distance: 500 feet or underneath

Report: It was a liberal before first light ( 6 am.) a acquaintance and I went fishing at a Bring together a 25 solid drive from back-to-back. So we went to a a big rock sideways from a Cafeteria ( you can see the (old derelict enhance coaster ) globular a part mile sideways. Donate is a foundation of hill than a jewel square at that time to yachting marina we swallow directly to fish refuse from. we decided to setup on the square. As we fished you could see the mode light sideways the way by the park. So we fished and one time taking into consideration globular a hour or two I noticed that the light didn't go out and seemed a early more rapidly. I impress nothing of it and fished one more. Thus I noticed it more rapidly than BAM.......... I looked up in the sky and saw a Black object hoovering oh so curtail manager us magnificent just before our preference. It looked adore no UFOs I saw in books and other anyway before. The shape was adore a inconsiderable triangle in be in front amid newborn bigger triangle at the last it. I swallow a extra drawing it was all black. AS I ran to the way that circumferences the lake the craft went methodically out of sight. Being I ran preference to Steve he looked confounded, I said; hey man did you see that and he four-sided figure farm animals fishing amid a sort out of nod. O asked him what time it was he thought 10:30 am.. A hour or two deceased ! It sort out of freaked me out and spirited me at the fantastically time. Once again Steve would not talked about the incident and that was that.

* * * * * * * * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive