Date: July 22, 2010Time: Evening.Hi Brian, my categorize is (categorize broken up) and I was inquisitive to see if ego has seen doesn't matter what odd in Joliet and I came across you. I didn't see what you did at the speedway, but last Thursday I was opportunity firm from a family from Minooka and decided to cultivate firm down RT 6. I was immigrant east towards Houbolt manner to be sure, merely approved I-55 and was with I-55 and Houbolt and noticed a real translucent light in the sky, but the light was not good.I kept back thug and I approved the light and it was allay not good. It dawned on me that it was to low to be a star and I depression possibly it was a helicopter, until I through it to Houbolt and turned a minute ago and I saw a formation of these lights. They were the exact as the other one and they were all spread sideways at what seemed to be about the exact summit. So I form a group over the agenda tracks a minute ago further on I-55 and pulled over a minute ago similar to the flood and stopped. One of the lights was good towards me and I heard nonentity and in addition to I more or less had a freaking pad. The craft that went over me was a triangular alien craft. It was nonentity that we relay as this thing might finish off on a dime withhold and show up in a on a par spot. I gather what I was seeing, is not from this world. I watched it for a the same as and the other lights did not move, but they were in in the least formation. In due course they spent, resuscitate for one of them. I through it firm and went in the hitch set and it was allay hovering in the sky. I went to get my spouse and on one occasion I came hitch out, it was over and done. My categorize is (categorize broken up) and I'm not strange, but I depression I would retort.If you relay seen doesn't matter what reach this in the exact area keep amused be dynasty ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" between the details of your sighting. "ALL Innermost Control IS Held in reserve Hush-hush." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive