Ufo Sighting In Columbia Heights Minnesota On April 30Th 2013 Massive Quantities Of Ufo Flying In Formation
This evening I was inside settling in for the night and something just told me to go and look outside. Every chance I get, I watch the sky, so I immediately looked up when I went out the door. I just wanted to let you know that my wife and I both saw something in the sky the night of April 30, 2013 that was incredible. We saw hundreds of white circular balls of light/orbs all traveling in formation, the same direction, towards the southwest. It was continuous flights for over 2 hours. Nothing could be picked up on my android phone camera since they were traveling up so high. They were all flying at a slow speed with no sound. I know this isn't hard evidence since I was unable to get a video, but I wanted to get the word out there that there are UFO's in massive quantities in Minnesota. I felt excited with what I saw and curious because I've always been a believer of existence of UFO's and other life. I never actually lost sight of the UFO's. After watching hundreds of them pass me overhead for over 2 hours, I finally just went inside and went to bed.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive