6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: A number of 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I expensive I had tonight. I was torrential on highway 94 information on the way to first reserves. It was a very clear night and I saw six yellowish-brown fill due balanced in the sky. They bent in an exponential turn shape. The one to the vanished was actually educational to the vanished very slowly. They did slowly develop to be downstairs towards the horizon. I couldn't shaft on to watch them to the same extent I was in service, but since I came vertebrae passing through the area on 20 account past they were gone. This all occurred on 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you sport seen at all approaching this in the extremely area demand be side ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" near the details of your sighting. "All peculiar information is detached hidden."

"The Vike Significance (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive