Teardrop Ufo 500 Feet Over Laporte Texas
Check out: ExtraterrestrialNews.comby Roger MarshA LaPorte, Texas, witness reports a black, teardrop-shaped object flying 500 feet above local home tops and throwing out sound like "high current electricity" at 11:05 p.m. on January 23, 2011, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.No images or video were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 25, 2011."When I looked up I saw a black flying object, shaped like a teardrop but with angular wing like protrusions pointing backwards," the witness stated. "Three very bright orange lights were facing forward. Two of the lights were on each side of the craft facing forward and one orange light was in the middle or nose area of the craft."The witness described the sound."The craft made a sound that was like high current electricity, a loud humming sound. The craft's sound was like no sound that I have ever heard before from a man made flying machine."The craft was flying just 500 feet above the local roof tops."The forward velocity seemed to be approximately 60 mph.The craft was traveling in a straight orientation. I saw this flying craft for approximately three minutes. I lost sight of the object after it passed overhead and continued north. I could hear the low humming sound longer than I could see the flying craft."La Porte is a city in Harris County, Texas, population 31,880.TEXAS IS A CURRENT UFO ALERT 3 RATING, with a higher number of UFO sightings nationally. Texas had 26 UFO reports in December 2010. Only two other states ranked higher, with Florida at 32 sightings, and California at 45 sightings - the highest reporting state in the nation.You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. The most up-to-date UFO information can be heard at web radio show UFO Traffic Report every Wednesday, 9 - 10:30 p.m. EST, which includes a UFO Witness Testimony Program segment, and an update of the UFO ALERT national rating system. Past shows are available at the Archive page."The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If California MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com."

TX, JANUARY 23, 2011 - BLACK FLYING OBJECT APPROX 500' ABOVE HOUSES TRAVELLING NORTH. MUFON CASE # 27503.At approximately 2305 hours on 01/23/2011,in La Porte, Texas. I was walking my dog when I heard a strange humming sound. When I looked up I saw a black flying object, shaped like a teardrop but with angular wing like protrusions pointing backwards. Three(3)very bright orange lights were facing forward. Two(2)of the lights were on each side of the craft facing forward and one(1)orange light was in the middle or nose area of the craft.The craft made a sound that was like high current electricity, a loud humming sound. The craft's sound was like no sound that I have ever heard before from a man made flying machine. When I saw the craft, I was transfixed by the very bright orange lights. At no time was I scared or did I feel threatened in any way. The craft was traveling North at approximately 500' above the tops of the houses. The forward velocity seemed to be approximately 60 mph. The craft was traveling in a straight orientation. I saw this flying craft for approximately three (3) minutes. I lost sight of the object after it passed overhead and continued north. I could hear the low humming sound longer than I could see the flying craft. I have not seen this flying craft since this initial sighting.Continue reading on Examiner.com: LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive