Paranormal Google Indexing Issues
It seems like for the last three weeks this site has been having some major new post indexing issues with google, for some reason the homepage seems to come up instead of the post and It appears my post must be in the Google secondary results. What I do not get, is why this is happening? It's like google does not like paranormal blogs or something and it is really frustrating. ("JOKE..")

I run other websites and blogs and they are all fine, I even just recently edited the robots.txt file to tell the serps what to index, but still the issue is not solved.. Any seo people out there, do you know what is going on..? I am stumped with it..? And am receiving less and less traffic as each new post is not indexed or pinged properly.. I added a sitemap as well which I thought would solve it but still no solution, "ANY IDEAS..?"

Below is an example of my latest post (AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHATS HAPPENING) after being published and then looking at google search results for the full title keyword - It should be the post page first, but this is what is coming up..? Spooky and Confusing or What the..?

(AS YOU CAN SEE THE FIRST THREE RESULTS ARE FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS, THEN MY HOMEPAGE, BUT WHERE IS MY POST? THIS SEEMS TO KEEP HAPPENING AND I WOULD SAY IT WILL HAPPEN WITH THIS POST AS WELL.. - RUNE OCCULT SYMBOL - ALGIZ, THE RUNE OF PROTECTION )

"ANY IDEAS ANYONE..?"

Tags: checking out earth alien new mexico nasa ufo photos wright base egyptian alien pictures ufo facts crash pictures ghost hunters ann real head

Credit: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive