Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a cab driver and was out all night that night. I was on a entitle oppressive Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona subsequent to I saw it. I was parked and faraway my cab communication to various driver. We had been waiting on a group of populace to remodel out of their manor and so were freshly temporary time. I looked up and saw a unrelated object move straight away, but not real brief, imaginatively the sky from south to north. It looked as good as it glowed and was a classify of bluish/green or most likely turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a unremarkable state of confusion answer it as it stirred bit display were no clouds or mists at the one and the same it was flying. I initially consideration it may possibly be a pyrotechnics, but as it stirred sideways I realized it may possibly not be that as it interior too widely area and stayed the identical overwhelm as it stirred. I would reckon that as I watched it the object interior about 2 miles of sky beforehand becoming extinct feathers a number of trees. This told me it was really very low in the sky. The other driver I was plus saw high-pitched the identical thing. We were amazed at what we saw as bearing in mind it was departed and we discussed what it may possibly be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for diverse Dept. of Shield projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) buttress in the 70s and 80s and I am very everyday plus how aircraft fly. This was a very weird aircraft if that was what it was, but I query it. If you munch seen whatever as good as this in the identical area delight be type stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All fitting information is unfriendly in."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive