Mass Ufo Sightings Huge Ufo Flying Over Western Australia And Sphere Flying Across Sydney Australia February 2013
FEBRUARY 12, 2013 - AUSTRALIA - New video of a huge unidentified flying object flying across the night sky above Cooloongup in Western Australia. This was taken on Monday, 11th February 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT: I noticed several pulsations in the sky but they were too fast to capture. So I positioned my Monocular in the direction of the pulsations and I recorded an orb. Strange thing about this orb, over the years I've been recording. This has to be the quickest fade out of an orb to date! I even include a screenshot of NASA's Eye on Earth, that tracks all the satellites and gives you real time data. http://eyes.nasa.gov/earth/ I was surprised to see anything even with NASA's data. I am going to use this application on future sightings to try and minimize the chance of it being anything man made.WATCH: Huge UFO over Australia.WATCH: Huge UFO over Australia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive