Black Triangle Sighting In Bay Shore
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN BAY SHORE, NEW YORK ON JULY 29TH 2013 - I TOOK A PICTURE OF THE STAR BUT WHEN I VIEWED IT ON MY COMPUTER I SAW SOMETHING ELSE.

I was in my back yard with my son and my dog and we were just sitting outside and I took a few pictures of some stars that I could get into focus with my camcorder. When I viewed the photos later, I noticed that to the left of the object there was an image so I magnified it and saw an object. I definitely believe that it is not another star, but some kind of UFO. It was further away then the star and it had a distinct shape. I'm sending two (2) pictures of the object. One is the normal pic the other is the object magnified.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive